The universal marine emergency cut-off safety switch attaches to your life vest while operating a boat or personal watercraft. It is designed to instantly cut battery power when detached.
- Dual circuitry allows switch to be wired for ignition kill or magneto kill
- Housing is constructed of weatherproof injection, molded nylon and Delrin with .250" brass terminals
- Includes a lanyard approximately 15" when coiled and 48" when stretched
- Mounting hole is 5/8" in diameter
- Can be mounted in a panel up to 3/8" thickness
- Maximum 5-amp draw
WARNING: For your safety, switch should be tested for proper function before each use.
All pricing is subject to change.