Tear-Aid Vinyl Repair has an aggressive adhesive that is formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces: canvas, leather, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints, aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene, vinyl and vinyl coated.
- A simple and easy method of patching holes and tears
- Excellent protective film solution
- No messy liquid adhesives to apply
- No sewing; cuts easily to any size with scissors
- Stops tears from running
- Won't discolor over time
- Conforms to fit surface
- Won't turn gummy in high heat
All pricing is subject to change.