Tohatsu Onboard Communications System (TOCS)
The TOCS Digital Tachometer features large lighted buttons, chrome bezel, fog and scratch resistant coating , plug & play connectors and is LED back-lit for easy viewing at night/dusk. A user-friendly, intuitive design makes the menu easy to navigate. The TOCS multi-function tachometer connects to the CAN bus and communicates directly with the engine’s ECU. Engine data, fault codes and alarms are displayed on the LCD display (TLDI & MFS models only) and are visible even in direct sunlight.
Fits a standard 3.375 inch (85mm) instrument dash hole which makes this tachometer the perfect drop-in replacement for your current tachometer.
MFS25-50hp : Serial numbers ending in AE or higher
MD40-115 TLDI : Serial numbers ending in AE or higher
All BFT models
In addition to showing the outboard’s RPM’s the gauge also features:
- Tilt/Trim Gauge (optional harness needed for MFS/TLDI models
- Engine Operating Temperature
- Engine Overheat Warning
- Engine Battery Voltage
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Over Rev. Warning
- Engine Safety Governor Mode Warning
- Fuel Flow Rate (Gallons Per Hour)
- Multiple Fuel Tank Levels
- Total Engine Hours
- Lanyard Not Installed Warning (not available on TLDI)
- Low Oil Pressure Warning (TLDI displays Low Oil Level Warning)
- Oil Change/Scheduled Maintenance Notice (not available on TLDI)
- Charging System Indicator Warning (BFT models only)
- Water-In-Fuel Warning (BFT models only)
Part #: 3KY726370M
All pricing is subject to change.